11 Words of Wisdom for Women of God
By Joyce Meyer
1. Always keep God first, and seek Him for who He is, not what He can do for you.
2. Take time regularly to examine your own heart and ensure that your motives are pure. Everything is determined by your motives.
3. Show respect for all people and make everyone feel valuable. Every human being is created in the image of God.
4. Be a very generous giver. Giving is the key to living.
5. Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going. Be goal oriented, but do not miss the moment you are in.
6. Always remember where you came from. This will help you to stay humble.
7. Be Thankful in all things, even if not for all things.
8. The things you say are important. Do not underestimate the power of little throw away comments that can crush and hurt people.
9. Seek peace. You must pursue having peace on purpose. It is one of the most necessary things for enduring ministry .
10. Love God. When you truly love God, you will have a good relationship with yourself and then you will treat other people right.
11. What God says is important, not what man says. Do not be a people pleaser, but be a God pleaser.
Behind the Scenes at London Fashion Week
Despite featuring photo after photo of stylish people dashing between fashion shows, Adam Katz Sinding's (@le21eme) Instagram bio reads, “This is NOT a street style blog.” He’s not joking. “I like to think I’m documenting a zeitgeist,” he says. “Something we can look back on and remember beyond the clothing and fashion. Maybe feel something.”
Documenting every fashion week is different. “In Italy you have lots of color and flare,” he says. “Paris is minimal (but still amazing) and New York City is insane. Crazy humidity. We run for photos. Like run run. Not jog. It’s a lot of fun but it’s also really dangerous with the traffic. Some of us get hurt but I think it’s worth it.”
And London Fashion Week? “It’s very multi-faceted,” he says. “It’s not like New York City, Milan or Paris. The people are very creative and often quirky. It’s nice.”